Civil » Commercial Property
We know that commercial property transactions can seem complex and daunting, but Howells’ expert team is here to help.
We offer a professional yet personal service, combined with the latest electronic conveyancing technology. As a result, we can provide a smooth and stress-free transaction at competitive prices so you can be sure to receive a great value service with peace of mind over costs.
How we can help
As a commercial developer, landlord or business tenant, you will need an expert solicitor to deal with all aspects of the transaction. The highly experienced team at Howells will guide you through the process, whether you are:
- buying or selling commercial property
- refinancing business premises
- taking a new lease of premises
- granting a lease to a new tenant
- To deliver a professional service that meets or exceeds clients’ expectations
- Provide a smooth, efficient and fast service
- To guide and support you throughout the process
- To provide a quality legal service at competitive prices
- To be clear about legal fees and costs involved
- To explain clearly the legal process and give clients a clear understanding of both formalities and responsibilities in plain English
- To communicate regularly and openly and always be ready to listen
The commercial property team at Howells has a great deal of experience, having acted for a wide range of businesses including companies of all sizes (both industrial and office-based); high street banks; care homes and medical practices; pubs, cafes and hotels; charities; and residential developers.
We are in regular contact with lenders, agents and surveyors in the city and the surrounding area, giving us an invaluable insight into the commercial market in general.
Our free Business Legal Review will highlight any areas in your business where you may benefit either from seeking legal advice or simply knowing your rights and responsibilities. Click here for the review.