Civil » Conveyancing
Moving House – We can provide the key to a smooth and stress-free transaction.
Whether you are buying, selling, transferring or re-mortgaging property you will need a conveyancing lawyer. The process of moving house can seem complex and stressful but we are here to guide you throughout the transaction minefield. By combining the latest electronic conveyancing technology with a friendly personal service, we will provide a smooth and hassle-free journey to moving house.
We offer a professional yet personal service at competitive prices, so you can be sure to receive a great value service with peace of mind over costs.
Please contact our team who can provide you with advice and an estimate as to how much it will cost or get an instant online, no obligation free quote on the sale, purchase or remortgage of a property;
We can help with:
• Buying property
• Selling property
• Re-mortgages or new mortgages
• Transfer of property
• Council house purchase –Right to buy
• Equity Release mortgages
• Registering title deeds
• Freehold Reversions
• To provide a quality legal service at competitive prices
• To deliver a profession service that meets or exceeds clients’ expectations
• To guide and support you throughout the process
• To communicate regularly, openly and sensitively and always be ready to listen
• To remove any fear, worry or mystery about the legal process
• To be clear about legal fees and costs involved
• To clearly explain the legal process and give clients a clear understanding of both formalities and responsibilities in plain English
Our experienced Conveyancing team enjoy nothing better than being recommended by your family and friends to use us for your conveyancing needs. They enjoy meeting clients on a face-to-face basis to give that support and reassurance at this stressful time.
Our team are highly skilled and use the latest conveyancing technology but still offer the friendly and personal service that clients prefer. They understand that they’re not dealing with ‘cases’ but with people, not bound up in legal process but in real lives.