Civil » Postal Wills
Quick, convenient and great value way to make a Will
- No need for appointments
- Complete in your own time at home
- Great value service with a single Will from just £85
Planning for the future is now even easier…
It’s important to seriously consider making a will for a variety of reasons. You want to know that your loved ones will be looked after, that your wishes will be honoured and you want the reassurance and peace of mind that any or all of these will not be challenged. A Will also helps loved ones deal with your estate as you would wish, giving them comfort and avoiding further stress when already dealing with the pain of bereavement.
But we all know the feeling – that thought in the back of your mind saying you really need to get this sorted, but you just haven’t got the time!
Because we know it’s not always easy to find the time to make an appointment and visit us in person, Howells provides a professional, legal Will drafting service all by post.
You can complete a questionnaire of your wishes in the comfort of your own home, in your own time and return to us to draft the document.
How do I complete a Postal Will?
- Just simply request a Will pack below and we will send you a questionnaire and information pack out within 5 working days.
- Follow the instructions in the Will pack and return the completed documents to us.
- On receiving the completed forms a fully qualified solicitor will draft your Will and send it out to you within 7 working days, along with instructions on how to have the document witnessed/signed.
- Once we have verified that your Will has been signed properly we can then store it in our safe and send you a signed copy.
Because this service eliminates the need for face-to-face appointments, it is also a great value way to make a Will.
- Standard Single Will: £85 + VAT
- Standard Joint Will: £120 +VAT
Request a Postal Will Pack