Chartered Legal Executive Advocate
T: 01709 364 000
- Based at:
- With Howells since:
- Oct 2014
- Practice Area:
- Criminal Defence
- VAT Fraud Inc. Carousel Fraud / Red diesel fraud / Construction Industry Fraud
- HMRC Investigations
- Confiscation Proceedings (POCA)
- Cash Forfeiture
- Restraint Order Proceedings / Asset forfeiture
- Serious Crime inc. murder / drugs/ violence
- Magistrates’ Advocate
- Police Station Accredited Representative
- Chartered Legal Executive Advocate / Duty Solicitor
- Police Station Representative
- Fellow of ILEX – Crime
Three words you’d use to describe yourself:
Hardworking, robust, proactive
Three words your colleagues would use to describe you:
Honest, reliable, thorough
Best moment/career highlight:
I have successfully represented a number of high profile cases, specialising in serious crime and financial crime with offences ranging from theft through to murder. Highlights include successfully defending high profile armed robbery and sexual offence cases.
I maintain a special interest in Human Rights and protest and have successfully defended a number of high profile anti-fracking cases both in Manchester and East Yorkshire Magistrates’ Courts.
It has to be Howells because…
It feels like home.
You love your work but could be persuaded to…
Follow in the footsteps of Clare Balding and cycle “Britain by Bike”.
You may be surprised to know that…
I am an identical twin.