Howells Solicitors is one of the most admired law firms in the north of England. From our South Yorkshire heartland, with offices in Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley, we provide expert legal services for you, your family and your business.
Reception is Open
The safety of our clients and employees continues to be our number one priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have followed Government guidance and carried out a risk assessment.
Please be aware of the following practices we have adopted in all of our offices:
- A member of our reception team will greet you at the front entrance when you arrive at our reception. Please follow the signs and guidance on the door.
- Clients MUST wear a face covering when they enter our reception areas and throughout meetings and consultations with our specialists. A face covering can be a mask, scarf or bandana. These must be on before you enter our reception. If you arrive without one, disposable masks are available. The only visitors exempt from wearing a mask are children under the age of 11, people who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability or if you are speaking to or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate. You may also be asked to remove your mask if we need to verify your identity. Please note that our employees are not required to wear a face covering, however they may choose to do so at their own discretion.
- Social distancing must be adhered too at all times when visiting our offices, keeping at least 1 metre away from employees and other visitors
- All of our employees adhere to the government recommended hygiene practices, which includes regular hand washing and sanitising and sanitising of surfaces and touch points around the premises
- Documents can be dropped off and collected from our receptions
- Appointments that cannot be dealt with over the telephone can take place face to face at our premises
Please note that you can make a payment on our website, quoting your reference number, here.
Please find our full COVID-19 policy here.
See our COVID-19 legal updates and Frequently Asked Questions here.