As a commercial developer, landlord or business tenant, you will need an expert solicitor to deal with all aspects of the transaction. The highly experienced property & conveyancing team at Howells will guide you through the process of purchasing commercial property, whether you are:
- buying or selling commercial property
- refinancing business premises
- taking a new lease of premises
- granting a lease to a new tenant
- To deliver a professional service that meets or exceeds clients’ expectations
- Provide a smooth, efficient and fast service
- To guide and support you throughout the process
- To provide a quality legal service at competitive prices
- To be clear about legal fees and costs involved
- To explain clearly the legal process and give clients a clear understanding of both formalities and responsibilities in plain English
- To communicate regularly and openly and always be ready to listen
Why choose Howells to Purchase Commercial Property?
We aim to provide the best quality legal service at competitive prices meaning you will receive the best service no matter what the price you pay.
Our Property & Conveyancing specialists are highly regarded in the industry and receive fantastic feedback on their professionalism, whilst being down to earth and offering a personalised service to each client.
Guidance and Support
Our team are here for you. We aim to make the process stress free and easy. We will be with you every step of the way and we are there to offer advice to keep your mind at ease. We also communicate regularly, openly and sensitively. We are always ready to listen.
What we quote for is what we do and we make sure you are fully aware of the mystery about the legal process so you have no fears or worries.
2 steps to contacting Howells:
We’ll listen carefully to you, clarify what you’re trying to achieve, and then explain if and how we can help you. We will take some initial information and liaise with a legal professional regarding your case. If it looks like we can help, we will book you in for a consultation with a legal professional.