As a business owner you will need an expert solicitor to deal with all aspects of purchasing or leasing a property for business use. The highly experienced team at Howells will guide you through the process, whether you are:
- buying or selling commercial property
- refinancing business premises
- taking a new lease of premises
- granting a lease to a new tenant
- To guide and support you throughout the process
- To provide a tailored and quality legal service at competitive prices
- To be clear about legal fees and costs involved
- To explain clearly the legal process and give clients a clear understanding of both formalities and responsibilities in plain English
- To communicate regularly and openly and always be ready to listen
Our commercial property team at Howells has a great deal of experience, having acted for a wide range of businesses including companies of all sizes (both industrial and office-based); high street banks; care homes and medical practices; pubs, cafes and hotels; charities; and residential developers.
We are in regular contact with lenders, agents and surveyors in the city and the surrounding area, giving us an invaluable insight into the commercial market in general.