We can offer bespoke training for you and your business on employment law and common issues in the workplace. Whether this is on equality and diversity, or specific management training on matters such as performance management or dealing with sick employees, they are designed to support your business and your managers.
We offer competitive rates for a half day course for up to 10 attendees on the following topics:
- Introduction to employment law
- Annual employment law update
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Avoiding discrimination in the workplace
- Recruiting staff
- Protecting your business (restrictive covenants, confidentiality)
- Managing sickness absences
- Performance management
- Conducting a disciplinary
- Handling a redundancy process
- Investigating a grievance
- Change management in the workplace (including business transfers and redundancies)
- Family friendly rights in the workplace
- Flexible and agile working
- Handling an Employment Tribunal claim
- Managing mental health in the workplace
- Data protection issues
- Gender pay gap reporting
- The apprenticeship levy
There is lots of information online regarding what support and information there is available for businesses during the Corona Virus outbreak, many of it is hearsay and gossip. Keep up to date with Employment Law in regards to the Coronavirus outbreak here.
We offer free initial consultations to all of our employment & HR clients.
2 steps to contacting Howells:
Call our New Enquiry Team on 0114 249 66 66 or email [email protected] for an initial chat about your situation.
We’ll listen carefully to you, clarify what you’re trying to achieve, and then explain if and how we can help you. We will take some initial information and liaise with a legal professional regarding your case. If it looks like we can help, we will book you in for a consultation with a legal professional.
Our Employment team, is renowned for its no-nonsense, energetic and pragmatic approach. Its success isn’t just down to its extensive knowledge of the law, it’s also the way we pride ourselves on putting our client first, getting to know you and understanding what you want to achieve. To get the best results for you and achieve commercially sensible outcomes it is essential that we understand your business.