We are currently looking to recruit a New Enquiry Administrator /Secretary in our family department at Sheffield.
The new enquiry administrator/ secretaries are responsible for managing the successful acquisition of new clients, ensuring that each client has a positive experience. The role will involve maintaining a high-quality customer service by meeting the demands and needs of the clients, establishing a relationship and developing business.
The job holder will also be expected to carry out all aspects of administration support to the busy fee earners in our family department. Further details can be found in the job description below.
Applicants must have excellent organisational skills and excellent client care skills. Further information can be found in the person specification below.
Howells offer a wide range of benefits including:
– Generous holiday entitlement (30 days fee earners/managers and 23 days increasing by 1 day each year up to 28 days support staff)
– 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
– 8 bank holidays
– Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
– Contributory pension scheme
– Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
– STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
– Training and development opportunities
– Social fund
– Contractual Sick Pay Entitlement
– Contractual Maternity Pay Entitlement
– Recruitment Bonus Payments
– Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Claire Bond, HR Officer on (0114) 2496763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application (Word)
Download Application (PDF)
Please send all completed applications to HR@howellsllp.com with the position applied for in the subject line
Closing date Tuesday 10th October 2023 @ 4.00pm.