Senior Residential Conveyancer
We are looking for a Senior Residential Conveyancer/Head of Department (5+ years PQE, no upper limit) for our well established Conveyancing Department. This position is based in Sheffield, however, travel to our other offices in Rotherham and Barnsley, will be required.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of this area of law, be highly motivated, hardworking and driven to achieve.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing and developing a Residential Conveyancing Team in addition to engaging in business development opportunities and will have a proven track record of increasing revenue and profitability.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of working in a digital/paperless environment and have the ability to implement and drive forward initiatives to improve efficiency and the client experience.
This is an excellent opportunity with real potential to step up for the right candidate.
Howells offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement (30 days)
- 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Contractual Sick Pay Entitlement
- Contractual Maternity Pay Entitlement
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
Further information can be obtained from the job description and person specification. Should you require any other information then please contact Claire Bond, HR Officer on (0114) 249 6763
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday 16th December 2022.