We currently have a vacancy for a full time child care solicitor (0 – 3 years PQE) to join our team based in Sheffield.
The Howells family team is highly ranked in both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. The child care team deals with a wide range of care proceedings cases. This is an excellent opportunity to join our well established and successful team.
Ideally applicants will have a good knowledge of child care law and have previous experience of conducting their own child care caseload.
Howells offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement (30 days)
- 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Contractual Sick Pay Entitlement
- Contractual Maternity Pay Entitlement
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
The salary for this position is dependent on experience.
Further information can be obtained from the job description and person specification. Should you require any other information then please contact Claire Bond, HR Officer on (0114) 249 6763
Closing date for this vacancy is 12 March 2021 @ 4.00pm