We are currently looking to recruit a full time Mental Health Panel Accredited Fee Earner to join our Sheffield office.
The firm will also consider those looking to work remotely
You will need experience in all aspects of mental health work including representing patients in hospital under the Mental Health Act.
Applicants must be organised and hard working with strong administrative qualities and excellent communication skills, as well as experience of handling their own caseload.
Further information can be found in the attached job description and person specification below.
Howells offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement (30 days fee earners/managers and 23 days increasing by 1 day each year up to 28 days support staff)
- 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Contractual Sick Pay Entitlement
- Contractual Maternity Pay Entitlement
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Claire Bond, HR Officer on (0114) 2496763 or email [email protected]
The closing date for this vacancy is 31 March 2021 @ 4.00pm.