We understand that contacting a law firm is daunting, especially when discussing a potential embarrassing and/or traumatic experience. However our Solicitors and specialists are approachable, friendly and down to earth.
Our Solicitors can support you with:
- Car accident claims
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Public transport claims
You can claim compensation for road traffic accident injuries if:
- The accident was caused by the fault of another motorist, person or party
- You were injured as a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian
- You were riding a motorbike a bicycle or a horse at the time of the accident
It’s important that straight after a road traffic accident that you contact us. Your insurance company, or other party’s insurance companies, may advise you to settle directly which could leave you without the full support you deserve or the correct amount of compensation.
Road Traffic Accident Drop In Sessions
The following drop-in session are held weekly by our accident & personal injury specialists:
- Sheffield – Tuesday 10am – 4pm
- Rotherham –Thursday 10am – 4pm
- Barnsley – Wednesday 10am – 4pm
If you think you may have a claim call in to speak to one of the team, no appointment necessary.
By telephone; We also hold free 30 minute telephone consultations – just call 0114 2496661 on Tuesday or Thursday 2pm – 5pm (for any office).