At Howells Solicitors, we know that running a business can be hard work, time consuming and expensive. Employment law is a complex area of law with many pitfalls for businesses that aren’t prepared.
We offer a range of training sessions on employment law and common issues in the workplace to support your business and your managers. We offer competitive rates for a half day course for up to 10 attendees.
We offer the following training sessions:
- Introduction to employment law
- Annual employment law update
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Avoiding discrimination in the workplace
- Recruiting staff
- Protecting your business (restrictive covenants, confidentiality)
- Managing sickness absences
- Performance management
- Conducting a disciplinary
- Handling a redundancy process
- Investigating a grievance
- Change management in the workplace (including business transfers and redundancies)
- Family friendly rights in the workplace
- Flexible and agile working
- Handling an Employment Tribunal claim
- Managing mental health in the workplace
- Data protection issues
- Gender pay gap reporting
- The apprenticeship levy
We can also offer bespoke training sessions on particular issues to suit your needs and requirements such as intensive support to managers and role play sessions relating to disciplinary and Employment Tribunal matters.
There is lots of information online regarding what support and information there is available for businesses during the Corona Virus outbreak, many of it is hearsay and gossip. Keep up to date with Employment Law in regards to the Coronavirus outbreak here.
2 steps to contacting Howells:
Call our New Enquiry Team on 0114 249 66 66 or email [email protected] for an initial chat about your situation.
We’ll listen carefully to you, clarify what you’re trying to achieve, and then explain if and how we can help you. We will take some initial information and liaise with a legal professional regarding your case. If it looks like we can help, we will book you in for a consultation with a legal professional.