If you want to come to the UK to study, or you are a student in the UK who wants to apply for another course or extend your study our qualified immigration solicitors can advise you.
You can apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa. In order to qualify you must:
- have English language ability just below GCSE level
- have secured a full-time place in a UK based education institution which is
- registered with the Home Office
- gain entry to A-level or equivalent courses
- gain entry to a college or school which is included in a list of “most trusted institutions”
- show evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your stay in the UK
- show evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course
- Show your certificates of qualifications from secondary school or college
- Show your letter of acceptance at the UK education institution
Our Immigration specialists can support you through the application to ensure the best success rate.
We appreciate that worry about costs can be the biggest barrier to getting professional help – but don’t let it stop you. We offer a competitively priced service for all private immigration matters including a range of fixed fee options.
The fixed fee services are designed to make Immigration advice accessible and affordable and to give peace of mind that you will know from the outset the total costs. For information on these fixed fees please see here.
Our Immigration specialists understand it’s not always possible to attend our offices, that’s why our team offer appointments via SKYPE and via telephone, as well as face to face.