Disputes Regarding Children - Child Arrangements | Howells Solicitors

Disputes Regarding Children – Child Arrangements

Free 30 Minute Consultation Available

If you are in the process of separating or getting divorced and you have children, you will need to settle the arrangements for their future.  Many families manage this amicably; others need assistance from solicitors.

We can also help if things go wrong when arrangements have been in place for some time.

We can advise and support parents and grandparents either through negotiations, in between mediation appointments or through court representation if necessary

Our experienced and understanding family solicitors can help with the following issues:

  • Where a children will live
  • The amount of time a child will spend with parents or grandparents
  • If an agreement cannot be reached over schooling
  • If one parent wishes to move away
  • Child abduction

A number of our solicitors in our team are Resolution Accredited as specialists in the law relating to children.

Howells Solicitors are specialists at dealing with matters involving children and can support you with:

  • Children disputes – deciding where your children live ect as above.
  • Advising on child maintenance.
  • Preparing prenuptial agreements.
  • Divorce and Separation.
  • Creating or amending a Will.
  • Civil Partnerships.

Free Consultation

Our Family Law team offer a free 30 minute consultation for new clients and we offer flexible appointments that can be arranged around your work schedule.

Fixed Fees

Our Family Law team are transparent with their prices and offer a variety of fixed fees. These can be found here.

2 steps to contacting Howells:

Step 1

Call our New Enquiry Team on 0114 249 66 66 or email [email protected] for an initial chat about your situation.

Step 2

We’ll listen carefully to you, clarify what you’re trying to achieve, and then explain if and how we can help you. We will take some initial information and liaise with a legal professional regarding your case. If it looks like we can help, we will book you in for a consultation with a legal professional.